Terms and conditions
“I confirm that I’m over 21 years of age and can legally own and possess ammunition in my state and local jurisdiction.”
Your use of the website constitutes agreement to the following Conditions of Use:
By using the Site and by ordering from us, you agree that all of the following is true:
1. You are at least 21 years old and can legally own and possess ammunition/firearms in your state and local jurisdiction.
2. You are not a fugitive from justice.
3. You are a valid United States citizen.
4. BECK SPORTS LLC / BECK AMMUNITION LLC is not violating any state or local laws by selling or delivering ammunition to you.
5. You have never renounced your U.S. citizenship.
6. You have never been discharged from any armed forces under dishonorable conditions.
7. You are not under indictment for, nor have you been convicted in court, of a crime punishable by more than a year in prison or any crime of domestic violence.
8. You are not subject to any restraining order.
9. You are not an unlawful user or addict of any controlled substance, and you have not been adjudicated as mentally defective and/or been committed to any mental institution.
You also agree that if any of the above statements are determined to be false or untrue, you will release, defend, indemnify, and hold harmless BECK SPORTS LLC / BECK AMMUNITION LLC and all of its affiliates, subsidiaries, parent companies, owners, agents, officers, and employees from and against any potential civil and criminal liability or prosecution.
BECK SPORTS LLC / BECK AMMUNITION LLC adheres to all Federal, State, and local regulations regarding the sale and shipment of ammunition, firearms, and high capacity magazines. Do not waste your time and our time ordering items that cannot be shipped to you.
Your credit or debit card will be charged upon confirmation of your order. Our standard processing and shipping time is one to two business days. Due to high order volume, our processing and shipping time can take longer. Any current delay is posted in the shopping cart under the shipping estimator for your convenience. You will receive notification from BECK SPORTS LLC / BECK AMMUNITION LLC including estimated processing and shipping time for your order. Thank you very much!
Our new warehouse has an automated system that ships your product almost immediately after you order it during the week (Monday through Friday). This is great for getting you your product quickly, but it also means that you cannot cancel an order once you submit it without paying a 10% restocking fee, $12.35 per package for an intercept fee and return shipping back to us, which will be the amount of the shipping you originally paid. The carriers charge us the intercept fee and the return shipping, so we are in no way profiting from these charges.
For orders placed on Saturdays and Sundays, please call and leave a voicemail or email within 2 hours of your order to avoid any fees. If you cancel the order after the 2 hours but it has not been shipped you will be charged a 10% order processing fee. This fee is to cover the time and labor it takes to process an order.
If you give us the wrong address
If you give us the wrong shipping address and the order has not shipped you can call us and we will update your address. If the order has shipped you will be charged a $12.35 per package intercept fee and the additional shipping from the intercepting carrier hub to your new address. These are charges that the carriers charge us, so we are in no way profiting from these charges.
If you refuse a delivery
If you refuse a delivery for an order that you made you will be charged a 10% restocking fee and the shipping back to us. The shipping back to us will be the amount of shipping that you originally paid. You will not get the shipping you originally paid back; you will receive a store credit for the purchase price of the product less 10% for the restocking fee, less the original shipping and less the return shipping. You will not receive a refund to your credit card, you will receive store credit.
If you do not receive everything that you ordered, or you receive the wrong item:
Every order that is shipped from our warehouse is triple checked, electronically verified and digitally recorded, but we are human and still make mistakes. If this happens please follow the directions below.
1. Call or e-mail us and let us know that you did not get everything you ordered or that you received the wrong item. Our phone # is 817-219-7976 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
2. If you are missing merchandise we will regenerate the order and check our inventory. Every order is electronically verified and digitally recorded. If everything checks out that it left here with the product in the box, then we will file a claim with the carrier for the missing merchandise. The carrier will investigate the shortage and will contact you to examine the package.
3. If we determine that we left the merchandise out of the package then we will immediately send you out the missing merchandise and we will pay the shipping.
4. If we sent you the wrong item we will ship you the correct item with a return label for the wrong item. We will pay for all shipping costs.
If you receive what you ordered but the product is defective:
1. If you receive what you ordered but the product is defective, please contact us right away. All Beck products have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We value your business!
2. If we did not manufacture the product and the manufacturer does not take care of the problem in a satisfactory way, you are welcome to send the product back to us for a store credit of the ammo returned, minus shipping. Note that we will only issue store credit for returns that are started no more than 30 days after your order was shipped. That store credit can be used toward a replacement item of your choice. You will not receive a refund to your credit card, you will receive store credit. No partial boxes will be refunded. You will be responsible for all shipping charges. For return of Ammunition, Pepper Sprays, Aerosol Sprays (ex: Bear Deterrents), or lithium batteries you will need to contact the UPS Hazmat Help Desk at 1-800-554-9964, UPS Customer Service at 1-800-PICKUPS, or FedEx Customer Service at 1-800-463-3339 for guidelines and locations for shipping of those products.
If you receive a damaged item:
1. Please contact us immediately by phone at 817-219-7976 and let us know what is damaged.
2. We will contact the carrier and file a claim on the damaged merchandise.
3. The original packaging must be kept and be made available to the carrier. If you do not keep the original packaging we cannot file a claim with the carrier. The carrier will contact you and inspect the damaged package. They will then send us a claim form. This will take about 3 to 5 days.
When we receive the claim form from the carrier we will ship out your replacement.
The carrier will attempt to pick up your package three times, if by the third time you do not make your package available to the carrier, and we have sent you out a replacement, you will be charged for the replacement sent out plus the shipping.
BECK SPORTS LLC / BECK AMMUNITION LLC / BECK AMMUNITION LLC wants you to be happy with your purchase, please make sure when ordering your ammunition you are careful to select the correct caliber and type of ammunition for your firearm, such as proper bullet weight for the twist rate of your barrel. If you are unsure that you are selecting the correct caliber please contact us for assistance prior to placing your order.
We will accept return of most items for 30 days after the purchase date for credit towards another item, minus shipping charges. No refunds will be given, only a store credit. You will be responsible for any and all shipping charges. All items must be in the original packaging and undamaged. No partial boxes will be credited, for any reason.
No returns of Ammunition from Hawaii or Alaska.
Credit Card Chargebacks
If you dispute your credit card transaction, we will provide the card company with copies of your order history and delivery information, to aid in rebuttal of the disputed charge. If the chargeback is ruled in our favor and reversal issued, you will be charged the $25 service fee that we received when the chargeback was filed.
All disputes and conflicts arising from your use of the website, a purchase of products from BECK SPORTS LLC / BECK AMMUNITION LLC, or any other disagreement with BECK SPORTS LLC / BECK AMMUNITION LLC (including its parents and subsidiaries) must be filed in a court of competent jurisdiction in Tarrant County, Fort Worth, Texas. Any complaints or disputes filed in any other location will be immediately removed to Tarrant County, and you will be responsible for paying any costs of that removal, including attorney's fees and other expenses that may be incurred by BECK SPORTS LLC / BECK AMMUNITION LLC and its employees, officers, owners, and agents. Texas law will be the exclusive governing law of all disputes, without giving regard to its conflicts of laws principles.
Release of Liability / Indemnification
BECK SPORTS LLC / BECK AMMUNITION LLC is also retailer of products that are made by other companies. Because of this, BECK SPORTS LLC / BECK AMMUNITION LLC will not be liable for any claims and/or damages, or for the breach of any warranty, express or implied, whether of merchantability or fitness for any purpose or otherwise, whatsoever.
Furthermore, BECK SPORTS LLC / BECK AMMUNITION LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability for the accuracy of information that it provides to you, and for how you use that information. Because of this, you agree to release, hold harmless, indemnify, and pay to defend BECK SPORTS LLC / BECK AMMUNITION LLC and its owners, agents, officers, and employees against any liability, prosecution, and/or damages arising from or related to your use of information provided by us at BECK SPORTS LLC / BECK AMMUNITION LLC.
Finally, you are 100% responsible for how the product you purchased from BECK SPORTS LLC / BECK AMMUNITION LLC is used by you and by anyone else who uses the product that you ordered. By using BECK SPORTS LLC / BECK AMMUNITION LLC and by ordering from us, you agree to release, hold harmless, indemnify, and pay to defend BECK SPORTS LLC / BECK AMMUNITION LLC and its owners, agents, officers, and employees against any liability, prosecution, and/or damages arising from or related to the products you purchased.
Reservation of Rights
BECK SPORTS LLC / BECK AMMUNITION LLC reserves all rights to make changes to these Conditions of Use without notice, at BECK SPORTS LLC / BECK AMMUNITION LLC’s sole discretion.
By entering your email on our site, either to create an account or to place an order, you are agreeing to add that email to our mailing list. By adding your email to our mailing list, you will receive order confirmations, compliance emails, and marketing emails, among other emails. We take your privacy seriously and will protect your email address. You can "opt out" of our mailing list at any time by choosing the 'Unsubscribe' option in our weekly deals email or by contacting our customer service team at email@example.com
BECK SPORTS LLC / BECK AMMUNITION disclaims responsibility for any errors in pricing or other information on its email newsletters, advertisements and other specials. BECK SPORTS LLC / BECK AMMUNITION can only guarantee the price as actually shown on beckammunition.com at the time of purchase.
Please note: It is a violation of Federal law to export firearms and ammunition outside the United States without Federal approval and proper licensure.
We appreciate your business and we want to keep your business. We do everything possible to ensure that you receive what you order and in a timely fashion.